Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(June 2004)

Subject: Re: The daily digest for majordomo-users. V6 #214
From: "Steven W. Orr" <steveo @ syslang . net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:22:46 -0400 (EDT)
To: majordomo-users-owner @ greatcircle . com
Cc: Majordomo-users <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

Is no one listening here? Why is all the mail from this list coming in
looking like a digest attachment. It screws up the subject line and makes
threading impossible.

On Thursday, Jun 24th 2004 at 09:26 -0700, quoth majordomo-users-owner@grea...:

=>The daily digest for majordomo-users.
=>Volume 6 : Issue 214 : "text" Format
=>
=>Messages in this Issue:
=>  LDAP
=>
=>----------------------------------------------------------------------
=>
=>Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:26:30 -0500
=>From: Daniel Liston <dliston@sonny.org>
=>To: majordomo-users@greatcircle.com,
=>	majordomo-workers@greatcircle.com
=>Subject: LDAP
=>
=>Is majordomo II LDAP aware?  Has anyone done any work to current
=>or past majordomo versions to use LDAP based list configuration or
=>membership?
=>
=>Dan Liston
=>
=>
=>End of [majordomo-users] The daily digest for majordomo-users. V6 #214
=>

steveo at syslang.net

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: [majordomo-workers] LDAP