Subject: Re: Missing something completely obvious: A SuSE and sendmail question
From: Burt Juda <burt @ juda . com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 11:54:28 -0400
To: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk @ chinet . com>
Cc: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

For SuSE systems, you need to also check
/etc/rc.config.d/sendmail.rc.config for controlling various parameters
in sendmail.cf.  If you want to maintain sendmail.cf/sendmail.mc
yourself without YaST's help, set SENDMAIL_TYPE="no" in
/etc/rc.config.d/sendmail.rc.config, otherwise YaST will rebuild
sendmail.cf from it.

   - Burt