From: Gerhard Hofmann <gerhard . hofmann @ planat . de>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 08:18:45 +0200
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Hi all,

we use majordomo for internally sending mail to people belonging to the
same department, for example programmers@planat.de,
tech-support@planat.de, sales@planat.de

As our personnel changes quite frequently, email accounts must be
deleted / created, list members must be added / deleted. There is often
confusion who is subscribed to which lists...

Is there any (preferrably web-based) tool that will show all list
subscriptions in a matrix?

Like this:
                        list01 list02 list03
employee01@planat.de      X             X
employee02@planat.de             X
employee03@planat.de             X      X

Can MajorCool do this? Right now, we use webmin's majordomo plugin, but
this definitely has now function like this.

TIA
Gerhard

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: SuSE, Sendmail, and Majordomo problems partly solved