Subject: Re: mj - How to succeed sending to over a thousand, without bounced
From: Tony Martino <tony @ tifosi-club . com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 23:02:54 -0400
To: "Joe R. Jah" <jjah @ cloud . ccsf . cc . ca . us>,majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Hello,

Thanks Joe,

I just read about TLB and BULK_MAILER. They seem to be exactly what I need.
I have a question... It might sound like a stupid question, but I dont know:

Where must one of these programs be installed?  On my PC, i.e. from where I send my list emails?, or
must they reside on the same same system where Majordomo is installed?
Furthermore, can these programs run on a Windows platform?, or must it be unix or linux platform?
I am running Windows2000.

Thanks for you help, again,
Tony