Subject: Re: SuSE, Sendmail, and Majordomo problems partly solved
From: Daniel Liston <dliston @ sonny . org>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 14:12:17 -0500
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

I do not use any of the DONTBLAMESENDMAIL options, but I also have root access
to the majordomo boxes that I manage.  Even though I might use a majordomo.alias
file in the majordomo directory, I create a root owned link to it in /etc/mail,
then in the sendmail.cf (or .mc) I point my second aliases file to that link.  I
also create a link in /etc to my majordomo.cf file.  My directories are 755, and
list membership files are all majordomo.majordomo 644 permissions.  The .config
files are 660.

http://www.sonny.com/majordomo/docs/Install.How-To

Dan Liston