Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(November 2004)

Subject: Create archive on PC
From: "Clare Redstone" <cr10 @ compuserve . com>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 11:33:21 -0000
To: "Majordomo users" <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

My host service uses a modified version of Majordomo in Ensim so I cannot
set up digests or archives. Does anyone know a simple way of creating
archives (preferably threaded and searchable) on my PC. I could then upload
them to the website. Is there a program that would make this easy for me? I
use Outlook 2000 so would need something that could extract the messages
from an Outlook folder.

Or any other way I could set it up on the server instead of my PC?

I wondered about MailMan but the server doesnít use Python. I think the
reason we canít have digests or archives is because we donít have root
permissions. (I may have misunderstood Ė I am a complete newbie.)

Alternatively, anyone know a good host in the UK I could change to that has
everything set up ready to install? Itís very important they have excellent
support as I need all the help I can get!

Thank you.

Clare

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: I'm stumped - can't figure out this majordomo + mailer error