Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(May 2005)

Subject: bounce-remind subscribes owner-bounce to bounces list??
From: Ed Kasky <ed @ esson . net>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 15:17:35 -0700
To: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM

I am finally getting around to implementing the bounce and bounce-remind
scripts and am having a problem with bounce-remind.  The bounces script
does it's job just fine and adds addresses to the bounces list.  However,
when I run the remind script, it wants to zubscribe "owner-bounces" to a
new bounces list.  Here are the three messages that I get when I run
"/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper bounce-remind"

1.