Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(May 2005)

Subject: Majordomo 1.94.5 fresh install
From: Marty <linuxhippy @ verizon . net>
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 12:31:20 -0400
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Hello!  I'm pretty new to Majordomo (been working with trying to get it to install for a week) and am working on Slackware Linux 10 with it.  I installed and deleted all Majordomo directories several times in the past week trying to get it to work.  I have now gotten to the point where ./wrapper config-test as another user does not give errors anymore.  However, when I execute majordomo I get this:

Can't locate majordomo_version.pl in @INC (@INC contains: /home/majordomo /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.4/i486-linux
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.4 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4/i486-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .)
at ./majordomo line 63.

As root I copied the file majordomo_version.pl from /home/majordomo/school to the above and following directories:

	/home/majordomo
	/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.4/i486-linux
	/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.4
	/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4/i486-linux
	/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4
	/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl

The above directories are no longer in my majordomo.cf file, but they were a couple days ago under a different user.

Anybody have any idea where these directories are being stored by Majordomo and if I can delete the reference to them?

Thank you!

Marty

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: New here - intro and questions