Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(September 2005)

Subject: Approval/auth problem
From: "Robert Isaac" <robert . isaac @ volvoclub . org . uk>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 16:54:12 +0100
To: <Majordomo-Users @ greatcircle . com>

I am having a problem with subscribers subscribing themselves. I have this
in the list conf file:

subscribe_policy = open+confirm

The email goes to the subscriber with the auth code which they duly return.
But I then get an email stating that I need to 'approve' them as the list
may be a 'closed' list. Surely this is not correct?

Majordomo 1.94.5
Sendmail 8.13.1
Apache 2.0.52
Perl 5.8.5

Robert Isaac
Director and Web Administrator
Volvo Owners Club

Please include all previous text with reply
All messages are scanned with an antivirus scanner.

Indexed By Date Previous: Archiving