Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(September 2005)

Subject: Re: Very Newbie Install help
From: Daniel Liston <dliston @ sonny . org>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 23:09:15 -0500
To: tamraburgwardt @ yahoo . com, Majordomo-Users @ GreatCircle . COM

You don't have to write a wrapper, you have to compile it.  There is a
"Makefile" that you edit to match your system and other minor pre-requisites
before you can compile or install majordomo.

If the server your domain is hosted on gives you root access to the system
AND you do not share that system with others, AND it runs on linux with a
2.0 thru 2.2 kernel, you can use the RPM installer for majordomo from
redhat.  Even this is not perfect, but will get you up and serving lists
with minimal pain.

Your only other choice is to read more of the files in the Doc directory
of the majordomo tar file you downloaded from greatcircle.com.

Dan Liston