Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(September 2005)

Subject: Re: Confused - again.
From: Daniel Liston <dliston @ sonny . org>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 15:10:59 -0500
To: Majordomo-Users @ greatcircle . com

This error message means you have achieved the bytes, lines, or days
required by your .config file to compile the files located in your
$digest_work_dir/directors/ location into a digested message for
distribution.  The digest utility depends on other variables and settings
in /etc/majordomo.cf OR the majordomo.cf pointed to by a -c argument on
the digestify alias.

Does /etc/majordomo.cf exist?  Is it readable by the majordomo user?

Does the directory appear in any of your aliases?  Particularly any with
-outgoing, -archiver, or -digestify?

Dan Liston