Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(February 2006)

Subject: Restricted Post
From: "Daniel Kaliel" <Daniel . Kaliel @ jjbedmonton . com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 09:22:32 -0700
To: <Majordomo-Users @ GreatCircle . COM>

I have our configured such that only users listed in mylist.posters can submit an email to the list.  If someone outside of that list attempts to post a BOUNCE message is sent to the list owner.  That works and is fine.  However no message is sent back to the original poster.  Is there anyway to have a message sent back to them saying "You are uneligable to post to this list." or something along those line?

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Using Majordomo to manage an existing list