Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(February 2006)

Subject: Re: MAJORDOMO ABORT (mj_resend)!!
From: Chinmay Jayaswal <chinmayjayaswal @ yahoo . com>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 20:11:31 -0800 (PST)
To: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ queernet . org>
Cc: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

Hey Roger, I am so sorry, I forgot to mention that /usr/tmp and /var/tmp have symbolic links, so basically I change the permission of /usr/tmp to 1777 but still, somehow it keeps on giving me the same error message of mj_resend after 2-3 days.
          Please help me out!

"Roger B.A. Klorese" <> wrote:
Chinmay Jayaswal wrote:
> Hi,
> I am receiving this error even after I set the permission for
> /var/tmp to 1777. I dont know what makes the permission change. The
> error is
> MAJORDOMO ABORT (mj_resend)!!
> shlock: '/usr/tmp' is not writable by UID 47 GID 17
> Does anyone had similar problems? If yes, then please tell me what
> did you do to solve it. Thanks in advance.

Be sure the permissions are correct on /usr/tmp -- unless /usr/tmp ==
/var/tmp you didn't follow the error message.

Yahoo! Mail
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: outgoing address compromised