Subject: Re: Indigestion
From: Joe Hartley <jh @ brainiac . com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 14:52:29 -0400
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

On Sat, 29 Apr 2006 13:37:01 -0500
Daniel Liston <dliston@sonny.org> wrote:

> There is a simple cure for the indigestion problem you are experiencing.
> This seems to be a recurring problem for you, as you asked a similar
> question in May of 2000.  Did you do a fresh install of majordomo or
> something? ;)

*blink* *blink*

That's just too funny!  Archives are amazin', eh?  And to think all the
searching I was doing never turned that up.  I *did* remember to check the
work directory and clear it out first, though.

The difference here is that I didn't do a fresh install of MD, but rsync'ed
/usr/local/majordomo* from one machine to the other.  It worked on one
machine, but not the other.  I wonder if the perl version changed enough
between the machines to make a difference.

At any rate, the sort is now in place, hopefully that'll do the trick.
Thanks for the tip, and for making me laugh out loud from dredging up
my past!