Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(August 2006)

Subject: MIME/HTML plugin fractured?
From: karlp @ ourldsfamily . com
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 23:38:52 -0600 (MDT)
To: "Majordomo Users" <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

... or maybe just sprained a bit.

My email groups are having some problems after an upgrade to

Fedora Core 4
Perl 5.8.6-24
Majordomo 1.94.5

I'm seeing things get through that didn't before, like <DIV> and others, plus
I noticed in an archive search for another problem an email address that had
been truncated to FIRSTNAME =0D with =0D at the end of each line. I thought
those used to be stripped out by setting html_policy = strip in the config
files.

Thanks for any help or hints of where else I should be looking.

--
karl
     _/  _/      _/      _/_/_/       ____________   __o
    _/ _/       _/      _/    _/     ____________  _-\<._
   _/_/        _/      _/_/_/                     (_)/ (_)
  _/ _/       _/      _/           ......................
 _/   _/ arl _/_/_/  _/ earson    KarlP @
 ourldsfamily .
 com
---
Senior Consulting Sys/DB Analyst
http://consulting.ourldsfamily.com
---
 My Thoughts on Terrorism In America right after 9/11/2001:
 http://www.ourldsfamily.com/wtc.shtml
---
 The world is a dangerous place to live... not because of
 the people who are evil, but because of the people who
 don't do anything about it.
 - Albert Einstein
---

Indexed By Date Previous: Missing messages to list