Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(September 2007)

Subject: Re: Majorcool installation
From: Bucky Junior <buckyjunior @ comcast . net>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 09:58:15 +0200
To: Daniel Liston <dliston @ sonny . org>
Cc: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

On Sep 18, 2007, at 6:08 AM, Daniel Liston wrote:

Greg Monaco wrote:
Hi. We've got an old server with our mailing lists running majordomo. I'd

What version of majordomo? What MTA (sendmail/postfix/qmail) are you using?

Thanks for this. As a lurker and as someone who tried using majordomo, I appreciate that there may be other ways of manipulating majordomo. I am going to have to look into it again as my (somewhat less than tech-savvy) users were put off by the mail-based commands. It is my job to help them rather than insist that they fend for themselves.

This is a rather quiet list an must concur with your attitude of helpfulness.

Thanks again,
Bucky