Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(November 2007)

Subject: Newbie and the replacelist command
From: John Watkins <johnw @ humanemp . org>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 23:45:08 -0500
To: Majordomo-users <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

I've had to change from one supplier of majordomo services to another. Supposedly, the new supplier is offering the newest version - 1.94.5

With the previous supplier, I was able to use a replacelist command which is very helpful because I run email forums with a totally different registration every third week.

When I try this command with the new supplier, I get the message that this command is not recognized.

I'm not sure where else to get the information but hope you can help because I'll need it or something similar quite soon.
--
Working together, we can create a simpler, more humane society
that actually solves its problems, treats everyone fairly,

John Watkins  Founder and Creative Director
The Alliance for Human Empowerment
379 Amherst Street #234, Nashua, NH 03063 http://humanemp.org

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: message_footer etc