Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(November 2007)

Subject: Re: List Performance Question
From: Daniel Liston <dliston @ sonny . org>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 02:10:58 -0600
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com

The point I was trying to make was for addresses outside your mail server.
Are all 5 addresses on the same local machine?  If not, you need to try a
more realistic test.  Copy an address at hotmail, aol, or yahoo for example.

What did your mail logs and your majordomo log reveal?  Once majordomo does
a hand off of the message to your MTA, only MTA tuning/tweaking can help.
Is your MTA sendmail, exim, postfix, qmail, iPlanet, or something else?

Dan Liston

Greg Monaco wrote:
I always copy myself, and I always get the email copy shortly after I send
it. I am connected to that machine via imap.
Greg