Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(June 2008)

Subject: Re: Install Q&A
From: "Caldwell, Cedric" <Cedric . Caldwell @ acs-inc . com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 09:04:09 -0400
To: 'Daniel Liston' <dliston @ sonny . org>
Cc: "'majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com'" <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

Using perl 5.8.5-12

Linux version 2.6.9-5.ELsmp (bhcompile @
 decompose .
 build .
 redhat .
 com) (gcc
version 3.4.3 20041212 (Red Hat 3.4.3-9.EL4))

/etc/passwd, /etc/group and /etc/shadow check out ok referencing
"majordomo".

The make wrapper ran successfully.  Error is with the "make install".

Sys Admin just confirmed that C++ is not installed on the system. He only
installed c complier.  Is this required? Not a programmer so I'm not sure
this is needed.