Subject: Re: Majordomo and spammers
From: "Tom Patterson" <pattersontj @ sbcglobal . net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 11:18:39 -0500
To: <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024;; h=Received:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:Message-ID:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MimeOLE; b=Q7cdX28vNnDKZv1goMTgIvlTrYpBuw0BF3vRpk7OorLiYTgjMqmC9Gy5V2kyDbc/uAZJvdlbkrqL+ccc8FKjZLsDdD3O844ThlzNTQIJ4amgK8vDu90EebmCPvdKmWd8jOQagNjzXhQVZLpOWAnj9FZSUarLcDHJQFdbDbbQ01Q= ;

Here are the aliases for the list and digest. Each list has the same, except of course the domainname, owner and email address are shown.

1.) Majordomo
# Majordomo's aliases

majordomo: "|/usr/local/majordomo/demime - |/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper majordomo"

owner-majordomo: owner @
xxxxxxxxx .

majordomo-owner: owner-majordomo

discard: /dev/null

2.) List
#blanklist list aliases

blanklist: "|/usr/local/majordomo/demime - |/usr/local/majordomo/resend -l blanklist -C /usr/local/majordomo/ -h blanklist-outgoing"

blanklist-outgoing: ":include:/usr/local/majordomo/lists/blanklist |/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper digest -R -C -l blanklist-digest blanklist-digest-outgoing"

blanklist-request: "|/usr/local/majordomo/demime - |/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper majordomo -l blanklist"

owner-blanklist: owner @
xxxxxxxxx .

blanklist-owner: owner-blanklist

#owner-approval: owner-blanklist

3.) Digest

#blanklist-digest list aliases

blanklist-digest-outgoing: ":include:/usr/local/majordomo/lists/blanklist-digest"

blanklist-digest: blanklist

owner-blanklist-digest: owner @
xxxxxxxxx .

blanklist-digest-owner: owner-blanklist-digest

blanklist-digest-request: "|/usr/local/majordomo/demime - |/usr/local/majordomo/wrapper majordomo -l blanklist-digest"

blanklist-digest-approval: owner @
xxxxxxxxx .

owner-blanklist-outgoing: owner @
xxxxxxxxx .