Subject: Re: Majordomo list auto deletion bonzo
From: David Lee <t . d . lee @ durham . ac . uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 14:19:39 +0100 (BST)
To: "Sharma, Vikas" <Vikas . Sharma @ Teradata . com>
Cc: Majordomo-Users @ greatcircle . com

On Thu, 23 Apr 2009, Sharma, Vikas wrote:

I have a problem with one of the majordomo list. Somewhere in majordomo, it
has been configured that after 300 days of inactivity of particular
majordomo list, the list will be removed.

Can you please guide me how can we exclude that list to be deleted from
majordomo?

This is the message received from majordomo:

This list was last used on 20080625 (yyyymmdd)

If the list is NOT used within 14 Days,
it will be automatically removed from the server.

I suspect that this is not part of the core majordomo software, but is something alongside, added by the site hosting the list.

I recommend that you contact the people who host your majordomo list.

:  Senior Systems Programmer                Computer Centre       :
:  UNIX Team Leader                         Durham University     :
:                                           South Road            :
:  http://www.dur.ac.uk/t.d.lee/            Durham DH1 3LE        :