Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(August 2009)

Subject: Re: auto reply to provide message for closed list
From: "Malcolm Bodger" <M . Bodger @ westminster . ac . uk>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 09:28:39 +0100
To: "Daniel Liston" <dliston @ sonny . org>, "Malcolm Bodger" <M . Bodger @ westminster . ac . uk>
Cc: <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>

Title: Re: auto reply to provide message for closed list
Hi Daniel,

Thanks for this.
The list is owned by the University undergraduate office and I believe it's used for student enquiries and is to be replaced. Unfortunately, we have to provide where possible what the business user requires. I will forward your suggestion and at least I can now confirm that this is not an available option with Majordomo.

Regards,
Malcolm.