Great Circle Associates Majordomo-Users
(October 2009)

Subject: Re: MajorDomo MajorCool question.
From: Brent Chapman <Brent @ GreatCircle . COM>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 15:04:50 -0700
To: Karl Pearson <karlp @ ourldsfamily . com>
Cc: Majordomo-Users @ greatcircle . com
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:received:in-reply-to :references:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc :content-type; bh=fxCVQa3nRuiW3pM8tO0cjxqiRqljWq4jXCGSz5kRjVA=; b=tGik7LhfTi5AoL21U6gXiiGfp4LrPtxGfa7lvV8qvetCp4I3GYWhdJBjwRB9xFIZIu 03hZ6TcHD3p3zw6BpzuQ9Cx78JPw5kuc4Tn+Uffyn5oxuel2bfPVfm60+VV6Ue2eBl9E TkKw3f6R0/ZS5Iat0O8AIHWbawbybBVttZ6gM=

[Re-sending this from the right email address, so that it actually gets through to the Majordomo-Users list...  Apologies to those of you who've already seen it.  -Brent]