(November 1993)

Subject: OK, obviously I should have reread everything first...
From: Brent Chapman <brent @ mycroft . GreatCircle . COM>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 1993 14:54:12 -0800
To: majordomo-workers @ GreatCircle . COM

Obviously I should have read all the the back traffic on Majordomo-Users
before I started replying today; I find I've just been saying things you
folks had already said anyway.

-Brent
--
Brent Chapman                                   Great Circle Associates
Brent@GreatCircle.COM                           1057 West Dana Street

Indexed By Date Previous: Welcome to Majordomo-Workers