(December 1994)

Subject: RE: approve
From: Charles Pitkofsky <chuckp @ itsa . ucsf . EDU>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 1994 11:53:08 -0800 (PST)
To: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

Excuse me if you've heard this one before, feel free to direct me to the
appropriate document(s).  I get the usual "approve" notices because of a
subscription request address not agreeing with the the header address.
The problem is when my approve command line gets broken up into more than
one line.  Majordomo seems to get confused when the elements of the
command are separated on different lines.

Any suggestions?

Chuck Pitkofsky  \\\///  chuckp@itsa.ucsf.edu

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: More Approve Bugs?