(December 1994)

Subject: Re: dash processing
From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ unpc . queernet . org>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 1994 19:47:38 -0800
Cc: dhb @ ssd . ray . com (David H. Brierley), majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

> To: dhb@ssd.ray.com (David H. Brierley)
> From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk@unpc.queernet.org>
> Subject: Re: dash processing
>
> > On Dec 28, 19:03, "Roger B.A. Klorese" wrote:
> > >
> > > I guess we need to make Majordomo smarter about MIME and the "--Boundary"
> > > construct; perhaps we should end only on lines consisting ONLY of dashes.
..

> > Here is what I did to get around this problem.  This is based on version 1.92

Oops.  This was cut off.

What I *thought* I added was: another problem seems to be with (heh, heh)
Prodigy, whose mail gateway adds a line of the form

	-- [ From: xxx ] --

to the message, before any valid commands...
---
ROGER B.A. KLORESE                                          rogerk@QueerNet.ORG
2215-R Market Street #576         San Francisco, CA 94114       +1 415 ALL-ARFF
"There is only one real blasphemy: the refusal of joy."         -- Paul Rudnick