Subject: Re: Problems with capital letters in /etc/aliases
From: dcs @ proton . chem . yale . edu (Dave Schweisguth)
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 1995 07:52:50 -0500 (EST)
To: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

Hi again,

Since my note last night two majordomo-workers have written and explained
that this is more of a bug (or an unsupportable config decision) that an
acceptable quirk. (Thanks much for the replies, guys.) I knew that case-
flattening can be turned off in SGI's sendmail, but not that it shouldn't
have to be. I do think a note in the README is in order, whatever the
contents of that note turn out to be.

Incidentally, I neglected to mention last night that I'm using md 1.93,
which may matter if someone wants to do something with the patches I sent.

Cheers,

--
| Dave Schweisguth    Internet: dcs@proton.chem.yale.edu   MIME spoken here |
| Yale Depts. of MB&B & Chemistry   Phone: 203-432-5208   Fax: 203-432-6144 |

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Problems with capital letters in /etc/aliases