From: "John P. Speno" <speno @ cc . swarthmore . edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 1995 13:49:54 -0500 (EST)
To: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

Sorry if you've already seen this before.

I send this to majordomo which is running on Osf/1 1.3:

approve passwd subscribe test nobody
approve passwd unsubscribe test nobody

Majordomo sends back this:

Succeeded.
**** unsubscribe: 'nobody' is not a member of list 'test'.

It doesn't matter that both commands are sent at once either. If I
subscribed nobody@foo.bar, I can unsubscribe them. It would be nice if
majordomo matched things that it really should match.

[I'm not on this list, so please direct replies to me. Thanks.]

--
John P. Speno, speno@swarthmore.edu, Swarthmore College Computing Center
	     "There is no wisdom greater than kindness."

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Queued locks for Majordomo