Subject: 5000 Lists and Majordomo
From: steve @ platypus . house . leg . state . mn . us (Steven L. Camp)
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 1995 11:43:14 +0600
To: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

I am looking at putting up a MLM that will have about 5000 lists.
It will allow individuals to subscribe to BILLS and other legislative
information within the Minnesota House of Representatives.  I have
no idea as to how many subscribers will "show up" .. but as you
have heard before .. If you will build it, they will come ..

So, my question is, irespective of compute power and the load on
the T1 line, am I off the mark trying to get Majordomo running
as the list manager?

Steven L. Camp
Project Manager
Minnesota House of Representatives
House Chamber Computerization Project
Phone +1.612.297.7502
Fax   +1.612.296.1563

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Majordomo 2.X? and new locking mechanism