(May 1995)

Subject: Re: Digestion is Slow, Why Not Drink Wine?
From: Vince - IE - Experimental Mail Server Admin Acct <mailserv @ mail . nws . orst . edu>
Date: Tue, 16 May 1995 20:23:30 -0700 (PDT)
To: John Relph <relph @ presto . ig . com>
Cc: majordomo-workers @ GreatCircle . COM

On Tue, 16 May 1995, John Relph wrote:

> So I'm sorry if I suggested something to make Majordomo bigger.
>
> And if such an outgoing list breaker package DOES exist, as Dave Barr
> allegedly said, where can I find it?  Will the author of the package
> please step forward.

	Hopefully the author does see this since I think it was on another
list on the same server that the author is on.

Cheers,
-Vince-
vince@kbrown.oldcampus.yale.edu
UCLA Physics/Electrical Engineering

From: John Relph <relph@presto.ig.com>
Next: Re: More on get and locks
From: dwolfe@risc.sps.mot.com (Dave Wolfe)
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: Digestion is Slow, Why Not Drink Wine?