(June 1995)

Subject: Help in setting up majordomo
From: alvin @ milkyway . infoimaging . com (Alvin Oga)
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 1995 00:12:27 -0700 (PDT)
To: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com, majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com, majordomo-docs @ greatcircle . com
Cc: alvin @ milkyway . infoimaging . com (Alvin Oga)

Hi Guys/Gals...

I have a relatively quick/minor problem I'd like to get some input on solving:

I have majordomo working as far as the "mailing lists" are concerned
including the normal subscribing and unsubscribing and getting <list>.info...

I've read the docs several times...but...I have a couple of remaining questions:

1.  My problem is I'd like to find out the few simple statements that I
	need to add somehere ( I'm guessing /etc/aliases ) that I need to
	define to get majordomo to automatically respond to incoming email
	at say info@infoimaging.com

	I'd like any email sent to info@infoimaging.com to automatically
	return a predefined file say xxxx.info file

2.  I'd also like to find out how to add "files" to a list so that
	index <list> will return filenames that
	get <list> <filename> will retreive that file.

	Right now, index <list> for me is always returning nothing...
	since I have not been able to figure out how to add the files for <list>

BTW..for anyone else out there.... majordomo-1.93 works good under
	linux-1.2.8...except for my own inability to setup it up right :-)

thank you very much
alvin

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: HOSTILE ADDRESSes