(December 1995)

Subject: Possible bug in majordomo 1.93
From: Mort (John Harding) <mort @ johardi2 . async . vt . edu>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 1995 04:08:04 -0500 (EST)
To: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

I'm having a bit of a bizarre problem with majordomo 1.93. The request-answer
program gives an error that appears to be a problem with the perl code.
Here is the error message (system stats follow):

Undefined subroutine "main'lopen" called at /tools/majordomo-1.93/ line 229, <STDIN> line 1.

After looking through, I couldn't find a main.lopen subroutine.

Various info:
perl 4.036
Linux 1.2.1

By manually adding people to the list, I can get it to work... But even
running just "wrapper request-answer test" manually gives me the same error
message.  Any ideas?

	-John Harding,
	 Virginia Tech

Indexed By Date Previous: