(December 1995)

Subject: Majordomo coredumping
From: Basket Case <jon @ technix . org>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 1995 00:56:49 -0500 (EST)
To: Freebsd Questions <freebsd-questions @ freebsd . org>
Cc: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

Ive been trying to setup majordomo with little or no avail.  When Majordomo
is running -- when I send it asking for help, it replies just fine.  But when
I ask to be subscribed to any list or do anything with Majordomo, it decides
to take a core for some odd reason.  Here are is the bug that appears
when I run Majordomo (v 1.9.3 with fbsd)

here's what happens when I send a msg with the body of 'lists' command on it:
---------------------------------- begin email reply from majordomo

majordomo serves the following lists:

---------------------------------- end email reply from majordomo
 (It sometimes list a few things,
sometimes not.  For instance, what happened right before I got this email --
the coredump message)

----------------------------- begin coredump message
This is a MIME-encapsulated message

The original message was received at Thu, 30 Nov 1995 00:45:10 -0500
from jon@localhost

   ----- The following addresses had delivery problems -----
"|/usr/home/majordom/bin/wrapper majordomo"  (unrecoverable error)
    (expanded from: Majordomo)

Message delivered to mailing list Majordomo
Memory fault - core dumped
554 "|/usr/home/majordom/bin/wrapper majordomo"... unknown mailer error 139