(January 1996)

Subject: Re: Majordomo Out of Memory !
From: Martin Simmonds <mdsimmo @ marty . com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 19:01:50 -0600 (CST)
To: Chan Wilson <cwilson @ slurp . neu . sgi . com>
Cc: majordomo-workers @ GreatCircle . COM

I looked in the archives for majordomo and tried this and it works,
I realize that this problem has been discussed heavily before, I just
installed this, sorry for the repetition.

Solution:

chmod 4755 wrapper

thanks,

Martin...

ps.  Wouldn't it be nice if there was a test script that would check all
permissions, and, tell you what to change to make it work ?