(January 1996)

Subject: changing resend to not require -h
From: Chan Wilson <cwilson @ slurp . neu . sgi . com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 1996 16:13:24 +0100
To: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

Unless I hear some objections, I'm going to remove the requirement for
the -h flag to resend.  It will default to $whereami, and can be
changed (as usual) in the list config file.

'kay?

--Chan
	 Chan Wilson  ---  cwilson@sgi.com  ---  0138-433-760
	      Silicon Graphics, SA.  Cortaillod, Switzerland.

  Top executives cannot afford to be isolated from the people below,
who are in better touch with what is going on, and cannot afford to set
		 unrealistic goals.    -Charles Burck

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Majordomo Out of Memory !