(January 1996)

Subject: majordomo problem
From: hyojong @ ingress . com (Hyojong Kim)
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 1996 15:14:04 -0500
To: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

Hi! I am getting the following error message when I type in
"echo help | /usr/lib/sendmail -v hyojong-request":

hyojong-request... aliased to "|/home/majordom/wrapper request-answer hyojong"
Undefined subroutine "main'lopen" called at /home/majordom/majordomo.pl line 229
, <STDIN> line 1.
"|/home/majordom/wrapper request-answer hyojong"... Sent

I can see that main'lopen is defined in shlock.pl not in majordomo.pl.
However, majordomo.pl doesn't require shlock.pl. What is the best way of
fixing this problem?

My system information:

$majordomo_version = "1.93";
SunOS Release 4.1.4
perl4.036*

Thank you for your help.

hyojong@ingress.com

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Majordomo as a Custom Mailing tool