(January 1996)

Subject: Approve Script - FEATURE SUGGESTED
From: Brock Rozen <brozen @ netvoyage . net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 1996 18:23:41 -0800 (PST)
To: Majordomo Workers List <majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com>, Majordomo Users List <majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com>
Cc: Brent @ greatcircle . com

Hi,

We run a group of lists. We wish to have each person subscribed to the
other lists also subscribed to one main list. Basically, anybody who
subscribes to list B-G also gets subscribed to list A.

Rather than doing this through majordomo, would it be possible to add
this to the approve script? Basically, having it send an additional line
(or if necessary, another message) subscribing the same person to the
list they requested to be subscribed to AS WELL as that one main list.

Thanks,

 | Brock Rozen  | Internet: brozen@netvoyage.net           	       |
 |     Check out my homepage at  http://www.netvoyage.net/~brozen      |
 | For automated information on various subjects, send an e-mail to my |
 |        Internet address with SEND HELP on the SUBJECT line.         |

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Interesting loop