(January 1996)

Subject: Apologies
From: "Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk @ queernet . org>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 1996 09:47:29 -0800
To: majordomo-users @ greatcircle . com, majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

I am so accustomed to compensating for list replies that I mistakenly forwarded
Loren's message and my reply to these lists.  Sorry to you and Loren.
---
ROGER B.A. KLORESE                                          rogerk@QueerNet.ORG
2215-R Market Street #576         San Francisco, CA 94114       +1 415 ALL-ARFF
"There is only one real blasphemy -- the refusal of joy!"       -- Paul Rudnick

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Desireable changes to maillist programs