(January 1996)

Subject: Re: domain based restrictions
From: Chan Wilson <cwilson @ slurp . neu . sgi . com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 14:42:47 +0100
To: akee @ wpdis03 . wpafb . af . mil (Earle F. Ake)
Cc: pwo @ earl . hl . siemens . de (Peter W. Osel), Majordomo-Workers @ greatcircle . com

> 	I have added that feature and whenever it is wanted, I can send the
> changes to the list or the maintainer.  My patch does not silently drop
> the requests from outside domains, but instead forwards them to the list owner.
> I am sure that could be easily changed.

As I've publicly stated before, please send all changes that you've
done to majordomo to me.  While I'm fighting the fine line between
features and bugfixes in the next release (1.94), the release after
that will have more features rolled into it.

--Chan
	 Chan Wilson  ---  cwilson@sgi.com  ---  +4138-433-760
	      Silicon Graphics, SA.  Cortaillod, Switzerland.
     "Network Analyst"  &&  Irix Guru  &&  Gravitational Engineer