(January 1996)

Subject: Re: domain based restrictions
From: Paul Ribeiro <pribeiro @ acs . ryerson . ca>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 1996 09:32:21 -0500 (EST)
To: Majordomo-Workers @ greatcircle . com

Hi,
I've been having a strange problem lately. If I send mail to
foo@acs.ryerson.ca it bounces "no such user" ..no prob. If I add
but...I get no bounced mail!. For some reason, the way I have majordomo
setup, when it calls sendmail, something is missing so that the bounce
isn't returned to poster/sender/list-owner/postmaster/etc.. :-(
Any ideas what I may have mis-configured?
thanks,
/P