(January 1996)

Subject: Re: Any recent or planned changes in set of legal chars in list names?
From: Ken . Coar @ Eng . PKO . DEC . Com
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 1996 16:23:07 -0500
To: Majordomo-Workers @ GreatCircle . Com

"Roger B.A. Klorese" <rogerk@queernet.org> typed:
>At 03:23 PM 1/18/96 -0500, Ken.Coar@Eng.PKO.DEC.Com wrote:
>>    IMHO, Majordomo should only consider `N' a list if there is a
>>    corresponding `N.config' file.   (Upon checking, I see that's exactly what
>>    it does, although in a slightly convoluted way.)
>
>And how sdhould we handle the new list-name "majordomo.config"? Check if
>there's a file called "majordomo.config.config", I guess...

    Exactly so.

    #ken    :-)}	Jeratol the Chaotic (KAC,KLC31)
			http://WWW.DECUS.Org/coar/

Ken.Coar@Eng.PKO.DEC.Com | All opinions herein contained, stated or implied,
Coar@DECUS.Org           | are solely those of the author.  And he's fullovem.
Digital Equipment Corp.  | `... it was mine art, ... that made gape the pine
Massachusetts, USA       | and let thee out.'  - Prospero (_The Tempest_)

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Any recent or planned changes in set of legal chars in list names?