(May 1996)

Subject: With taboo_*, is administrivia redundant?
From: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs @ hpc . uh . edu>
Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 04:00:49 -0500
To: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

While upgrading to 1.94a5, it occurred to me that the list owner should
have complete control over what gets bounced by the administrivia checks.
I know these are available in majordomo.cf, but it seems to me that the
values in the .cf file should simply be defaults for taboo_*.  This
eliminates a set of hidden conditions from the list owner.

I realize that is probably an incompatible change.  Is the same behavior
achievable by setting administrivia=no and copying the regexps into
taboo_*?
--
      Jason L. Tibbitts III - tibbs@uh.edu - 713/743-8684 - 221SR1
System Manager:  University of Houston High Performance Computing Center

Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Mailings not delivered completely