(August 1996)

Subject: Re: IDEA: HTML digest
From: Brock Rozen <brozen @ netvoyage . net>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 1996 14:21:24 -0700 (PDT)
To: Stanislav Sinyagin <stas @ isf . ru>
Cc: majordomo-users @ GreatCircle . COM, majordomo-workers @ GreatCircle . COM

On Mon, 12 Aug 1996, Stanislav Sinyagin wrote:

> You know that Netscape Mail understands text/html in the messages.
> The idea is to make beautiful easy-to-read digests with nice hyperlinks
> and
> subject highlighting. All it needs to do is to hack a little majorodmo's
> digest and to read MIME specification.
> Did anybody try it, or I have to do it myself ?

MIME support will be expanded in version 2.0

Also, it is changed slightly in 1.94.

I suggest you join these lists if you want to submit patches -- otherwise
nothing productive will come of this.

 | Brock Rozen | brozen@netvoyage.net | http://www.netvoyage.net/~brozen |

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs@hpc.uh.edu>
Next: Re: Probably should be autosubscribed..... thoughts?