(August 1996)

Subject: a quick note -- 1.94 beta 1 due out shortly.
From: Chan Wilson <cwilson @ slurp . neu . sgi . com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 1996 20:39:51 +0200
To: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

Okay, I'm back from vacation, and have applied Jason's jumbo patch,
plus a few other tidbits.  I'm going to check through the mail I've
got saved, and figure out what needs to be finished up for a release.

Hopefully, it won't be too much, and I'll be able to get the rest of
the bits together tomorrow, and call it a beta release.

just FYI.

--Chan
	 Chan Wilson  ---  cwilson@sgi.com  ---  +4138-433-760
	      Silicon Graphics, SA.  Cortaillod, Switzerland.
     "Network Analyst"  &&  Irix Guru  &&  Gravitational Engineer

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Additions to Majordomo FAQ