(September 1996)

Subject: another majordomo question
From: dsacks @ getnet . com
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 1996 09:52:01 -0700 (MST)
To: majordomo-workers @ GreatCircle . COM

Hi,

thanks for the help on my other Majordomo questions.

I have been getting a lot of bogus subscribe messages - someone is
harassing a site by subscribing all of its people onto my list. Needless
to say this is causing me a great deal of work unsubscribing people all
the time.

Is there any way to reject subscribe messages from a specific domain?
Also, is there a way to capture the original subscribe message so as to
look at the mail headers and attempt to find out who is really sending the
messages?

---
|Dennis Sacks      | LF-> QUADROPHONIC GIN AND TONIC FEVER DREAM
|dsacks@getnet.com | http://getnet.com/~dsacks/pop.html
|The Loud Family List Guy

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Majordomo 1.94 Beta 3, whee!!