(January 1997)

Subject: Re: Typo in 1.94.1 sample.cf: $avg_15_minute
From: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs @ hpc . uh . edu>
Date: 06 Jan 1997 15:37:55 -0600
To: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

BR> Exactly. Right now it's using the environment given to it by the
BR> wrapper.  I want to be able to specify an alternate config file.

OK.  I'll try to take care of it this evening after I get home.

BR> Anything is fine by me, just as long as it does it. I think -c is
BR> already in use though...

It specifies the name of the config file to use.  Unfortunately, it is only
checked when using that weird digest config file.

Is anyone actually using that special digest config file?  I'm not planning
on letting it survive the rewrite.

 - J<