(January 1997)

Subject: 1.94: Restricting 'config' commands
From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn @ idyllmtn . com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 1997 10:58:48 -0800
To: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

I'd like to be able to restrict the config command to a password
different from the one allowing subscribe/unsubscribe approval.

Anyone done this before, and if so, can you share?  (I want my
list owners to be able to add/remove whoever they want, but not
necessarily be able to muck with the configuration.)

--
  /\      /\  /\      /\           Kynn Bartlett / kynn@idyllmtn.com
 /  \    /  \/  \    /  \               Idyll Mountain Internet

Follow-Ups:
Indexed By Date Previous: Re: Typo in 1.94.1 sample.cf: $avg_15_minute