(January 1997)

Subject: Re: Typo in 1.94.1 sample.cf: $avg_15_minute
From: Brock Rozen <brozen @ webdreams . com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 02:04:57 -0500 (EST)
To: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs @ hpc . uh . edu>
Cc: majordomo-workers @ greatcircle . com

On 6 Jan 1997, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> BR> Anything is fine by me, just as long as it does it. I think -c is
> BR> already in use though...
>
> It specifies the name of the config file to use.  Unfortunately, it is only
> checked when using that weird digest config file.
>
> Is anyone actually using that special digest config file?  I'm not planning
> on letting it survive the rewrite.

I'm talking about having digest use the majordomo.cf file of my choice,
instead of the one specified by the wrapper.

 | Brock Rozen | brozen@webdreams.com | http://www.webdreams.com/~brozen |

From: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs@hpc.uh.edu>
Next: Re: Problem with double @@ sings, perl5, Solaris
From: Oliver Xymoron <oxymoron@waste.org>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: Typo in 1.94.1 sample.cf: $avg_15_minute