(January 1997)

Subject: Re: MAJORDOMO ABORT (fwd)
From: Brock Rozen <brozen @ webdreams . com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 1997 15:26:42 -0500 (EST)
To: Dave Wolfe <david_wolfe @ risc . sps . mot . com>
Cc: majordomo-workers @ GreatCircle . COM

On Wed, 8 Jan 1997, Dave Wolfe wrote:

> > > The log should give you more information.
> >
> > Thanks, it did give me more information -- but it still doesn't give me
> > the listname.
>
> What did it put in the 'session' field?

I'm not sure what field that is, but it gives me the date, time, program
(majordomo), pid number and then the error, including the user's e-mail
address.

 | Brock Rozen | brozen@webdreams.com | http://www.webdreams.com/~brozen |

From: Jim Reisert <jjr@databook.com>
Next: restrict_post use consistency
From: Dave Wolfe <dwolfe@risc.sps.mot.com>
Indexed By Thread Previous: Re: MAJORDOMO ABORT (fwd)