(January 1997)

Subject: Re: restrict_post and semi-moderation
From: "Ralph Wells" <ecn1test @ gdeb . com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 13:18:29 -0500
To: Jason L Tibbitts III <tibbs @ hpc . uh . edu>, majordomo-workers @ GreatCircle . COM
Cc: rjwells @ gdeb . com

I'm running 1.94.1 and use restrict_post set to a second file (unadvertised
list).  With a list name of "test":

get_access          =   list
restrict_post       =   test-can_post

I would like all members of "test" to be able to use get, while restricting
posting to members of "test-can_post".

Given the note of restrict_post interaction with the *_access parameters below,
is there any way to set the *_access parameters so that only list members can
use these commands, while restrict_post is set to something other than the list
as above?

Thanks